- Home >
All our jobs and vacancies are posted below:
Forte Freehold Management Limited acts as agent to a large number of institutional ground rent investment companies.
Duties and responsibilities will include the following (although this list is not exhaustive and may involve other duties as required) -
- Upon acquisition of a Freehold, to liaise with previous freeholder and managing agent to obtain all information relating to individual tenants and their correspondence addresses, together with any arrears information.
- Prepare and send Notice of Landlord notification, S166 Notices, ground rent demands and insurance demands.
- Processing payments, with accurate recording on the management system.
- Banking monies.
- Credit control, liaising with mortgage companies, solicitors and LPA receivers for the collection of account arrears as necessary.
- Preparing Accounts to send to solicitors for debt collection.
- Liaising with solicitors in regard to debt collection/breaches of lease.
- Responding to leaseholders’ enquiries via email and post in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaising with Insurers and dealing with insurance claims.
- Dealing with incoming post and assign to relevant team members.
- Reply to Leasehold Questionnaires.
- Using various software programmes as and when necessary.
- Prepare monthly client accounts statements.
- Monthly reporting for clients using excel where applicable.
- Liaising with block managing agents in the sharing of information to ensure clients’ assets are properly maintained.
Additional information - reports to Managing Director
- Work independently and as part of a team towards the same common goal.
- Computer literate (MS Office, Excel).
- Minimum Grade C in Maths/English.
- Previous experience in accounts/admin role essential.
- Previous property management/legal experience desirable.
- Excellent and confident interpersonal skills.
- The ability to have excellent working relationships, which centre on the sharing of information, professional advice and above all mutual trust and respect.
- Ability to make decisions, be accountable, take ownership and pride in their work.
- Adaptable, flexible and the ability and willingness to learn.
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Highly self-motivated with strong organisational skills.
- A professional and efficient approach to work.
Forte Freehold Management are part of the Adderstone Group of companies, which is one of the UK’s fastest growing property development companies. Adderstone Group is a residential and commercial property management, investment and development company based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Please check out our website adderstonegroup.com, to find out more.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline - Sunday 30th September 2018